8.28.2018

amidst the hustle

grass in the Shenandoah valley // august 2013

Because I need to remember that I can't just lesson plan for music classes day in and day out. That I must keep growing and challenging myself and making simple and beautiful things.

01. make sourdough bread
02. make cheese
03. start a fall garden...get manure for the soil
04. read Inspired: Slaying Giants, Walking on Water, and Loving the Bible Again
05. read I'm Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness
06. run, preferably on the beach, preferably in the morning, preferably at sunrise...but I think that's too much to ask
07. host another thought dinner
08. try making another batch of kimchi. you'll get it right this time.
09. practice film photography. keep track of the settings for each photo in a lil notebook.
10. write and send more letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment