4.25.2020

grateful for all of this




July 2019 // L'abri in Eck en Wiel, the Netherlands

rhubarb bulbs from L. // biking 11 miles through First Landing State Park, treading through mud, the glassy water reflections of the bald cypress trees // the most beautiful illuminated Scripture journal from S. // C.'s hot, flaky, buttery biscuits straight from the oven // 5 o'clock walks, rain or shine // The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway // psalms set to music by a sweet couple from Kansas // time to work on my photo project, capturing women sans make-up // two packages on the same day, one with hair care and the other with photo books // respecting myself and communicating with friends and family today (difficult conversations and texts ensued) // finishing the insta page for my floral business, the Wildflower // teaching S. piano basics // the biggest hug from C. // planning my garden in the backyard sunshine // crying on the phone with my compassionate mother // venting on the phone with my compassionate sister // hope seeping back in

[all from Week 6 of quarantine]

No comments:

Post a Comment