1.08.2016

Lately



Lately, I'm looking with great anticipation to again being in this place, with beautiful people all seeking God together.

Also trying to simplify this life I've been given. To accept necessary endings and prune even at a few good things, to leave room for other buds to flourish.

And remembering these words,

"People will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel."
--Maya Angelou

[the outdoor shrine in Orkney Springs, VA, taken by a beautiful sister in Christ, Cheryl Finnegan]

1 comment:

  1. Lately I've been contemplating whether or not to go to camp this year... this post really helped me to see the whole beauty or it, not just the small elements of camp that has disappointed me. Thank you, Dd.

    ReplyDelete